|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
Fully integrated rebar detector with data storage
Profometer 5+ rebar detection system:
The compact, lightweight profometer 5+ rebar detection system
brings the power of nondestructive pulse-induction technology to the detection of rebars. Using the pulse induction measuring method enhances accuracy by making the instrument virtually insensitive to external interferences. In addition, a correction can be included for the effect of adjacent, parallel bars on diameter determination and concrete cover measurement. A second correction is for measurement of cover depth in congested bar arrangements.
With the universal probe, not only can the instrument measure two concrete cover regions at the push of a button, but also the diameter determination can be performed without changing probes. Several optical and acoustical locating aids are integrated in the device. One of them has a variable tone level that can be heard over the internal loudspeaker or on a headset.
- Measures up to 50% more accurate than required by industry standards
- Single probe design with push-button range selection
- Can be operated in metric and imperial units.
- Includes proceq provista processing and report generation software.
- LCD with backlight.
- Port of Dispatch: Bangalore
- Delivery Time: Within 15 days
- Packaging Details: carton box